- This event has passed.
Sensory Friendly Spring Fling
April 18 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Join us for a night of activities, music and fun, all in a sensory friendly environment. This is a free event focused for children 16 & under with autism or sensory concerns and their families. Each participant must be accompanied by a guardian or caregiver . (ABA therapists welcome to bring people they work with.) Please RSVP with number of children attending to: Paige Mador 774-922-1135
- Adaptive Yoga with Brave Yoga for All-20 Min. Sessions at 4:30, 5:00 & 5:30—Great time to check it out and see if you like it
- Animal Adventures – Show from 4pm – 5pm . Come meet and learn about a lemur, kinkajou, a wallabee and more…
- Spring Sensory Rooms— Play with our custom made sensory bins
- Karaoke and Dancing – Request your favorite song to sing-a-long, dance or just enjoy
- Make a Snack— Stop by the kitchen to make your own box of trail mix
- Spring Activities— Paint your own mini birdhouse, coloring pages, foam stickers and more
- Refreshments— The kitchen will also have drinks and snacks and a place to sit for a bit.
- Quiet Room— If you need a quiet place away from activities to relax.
- Passports – Everyone will receive a spring time passport to collect stickers as you visit activity rooms. Once you collect some stickers, bring it back to the art room and spin the prize wheel.