Sensory Friendly Spring Fling
Join us for a night of activities, music and fun, all in a sensory friendly environment. This is a free event focused for children 16 & under with autism or sensory concerns and their families. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Please RSVP with number of children attending to: Paige Mador 774-922-1135
Thursday, April 19, 2018
4pm – 7pm
670 Douglas Street, Uxbridge, MA
- Adaptive Yoga with Lisa-20 Min. Sessions at 4:30, 5:00 & 5:30—Great time to check it out and see if you like it
- Pet Therapy Area – Certified dogs from Paws from the Heart will be here to meet and pet.
- Interactive Music with Mike Leo Drum Circles and Rhythm Based Entertainment. Shows at 4:30pm, 5:00pm and 5:30pm—join in anytime!
- Spring Sensory Rooms— Make an ocean sensory bag or play in the garden themed and pond life sensory bins.
- Make a Snack— Stop by the kitchen to make your own box of trail mix
- Gardening Activity— Decorate a planter and plant some grass to take with you and watch it grow.
- Art Room— Coloring station and foam sticker craft.
- Refreshments— The kitchen will also have drinks and snacks and a place to sit for a bit.
- Sensory Room— If you need a quiet place away from activities to relax.
- Passports – Everyone will receive a spring time passport to collect stickers as you visit activity rooms. Once you collect some stickers, bring it back to the art room and spin the prize wheel.