Sensory Friendly Halloween
Join us for our 2nd Annual Sensory Friendly Not-So-Spooky Halloween Event.
Thursday, October 25, 2018
670 Douglas Street, Uxbridge, MA
The event is free and focused for children 16 & under with autism or sensory concerns and their families. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Costumes are welcomed. Trick or Treat Bags, Drinks & Snacks and all Activity Materials will be Provided. Participants don’t need to be receiving services from Venture – All are welcome! ABA therapists welcome to bring the children they are working with.
Volunteers from Venture include: BCBAs, LICSW, Direct Support Professionals
Themed Trick or Treat Rooms Perfect for Halloween Night Practice
- Rooms will be themed: Princess, Star Wars, Incredibles, Dinosaurs
- Candy and non-candy items will be available
Scavenger Hunt to Win Prizes
- Fill the sticker passport and return it when full for a chance to spin the prize wheel to win a goody bag
Activity Rooms with Halloween Projects
- Coloring and foam stickers
- Make a friendly ghost pencil topper
Quiet Room if Needed
- Comfortable bean bags for relaxing in a quiet space
Sensory Play Room
- Stations with fall themed sensory bins including water beads
- Make some music with Mike Leo Drum Circles
- We will have snacks, treats and cider in our kitchen area – great spot to sit and relax.
- Stop by the ‘pumpkin patch’ and take some Halloween photos
For more information contact: Paige Mador, Director of Development at 774-922-1135