Our Services (select a service)
Venture offers a wide variety of services for individuals facing diverse challenges, including physical and intellectual disabilities, autism, brain injury, blindness, genetic syndromes, mental illness and more. It is our goal to offer individualized support through our wide variety of programs. Here are some quick facts about our many offerings:
- Our community residences provide support to nearly 200 individuals with disabilities in 44 group homes across Hampton, Worcester, Middlesex, Norfolk and Bristol counties
- More than 50 vehicles in our fleet provide transportation to at least 300 individuals daily
- Our three day habilitation programs are located in Sturbridge, Leominster and Uxbridge providing services to approximately 135 people daily.
- Supported Employment provides training and ongoing assistance to individuals with disabilities in the workforce, helping them identify their strengths and work toward their goals
- Individual Supports assists individuals who live independently in the community, helping to develop their skills